mem_bank
stringlengths
21
412
en
stringlengths
21
294
zh
stringlengths
19
1.09k
If you insist so strongly, Mr. Chiba.
But even if this is a novel that none of us could write, if it's not interesting, he won't get the prize.
但就算是我们都写不出来的小说 如果不有趣的话 也不会得奖
Drifting Emotions is the greatest work by the novelist Shin Michima.
Considering his name value, and data like sales and pre-sales, 3,000 is plenty for first printing.
从名气、销售量、预约状况 还有数据看来 初版的三千本就很足够了
It was unanimous and overwhelming.
We committee members were overjoyed to come across a masterpiece like this for the significant 50th anniversary of the prize.
在第50届这个值得纪念的阶段 能邂逅如此杰作 对我们审查委员来说也是十分地喜悦
We committee members were overjoyed to come across a masterpiece like this for the significant 50th anniversary of the prize.
Though the winning work, Drifting Emotions , has the word "emotions" in the title, there is no single emotional expression in it.
得奖作品《飘忽不定的情感》 书名中虽有"情感"二字 内容却完全没有使用 情感描写的表现方式
The rambling conversations between her and her bedridden mother.
Even on the final page of the novel, we never learn the names of the characters.
小说维持着这样的风格直到最后一页 连登场人物的名字都未曾提起 就结束了
I will do my best to make sure that happens.
The first printing was 3,000 copies, but after winning this prize, another 200,000 were immediately ordered.
初版虽然是从三千本开始 但因为获奖了 就决定紧急再版二十万本
After all, Drifting Emotions is a novel that everyone should read.
Even on the final page of the novel, we never learn the names of the characters.
小说维持着这样的风格直到最后一页 连登场人物的名字都未曾提起 就结束了
Thank you. -You're welcome.
But a few days after my father committed his crime, she left me without saying a word.
然而在我父亲出事数天后 她一句话也没说 就这么从我身边消失
Just a moment ago, the selection committee restated that they would not change their decision.
Do you think you will take back the Japan Outstanding Literature Prize from Shin Michima?
是否有可能会撤销道间慎先生的 日本最优秀文学奖呢?
We cannot understand how the author's work and his personal life are connected.
Some people believe that awarding him this prize hurts the families of the victims.
但也有舆论指出授奖给他 对被害人家属来说是一种伤害
It's because my father is a murderer.
Six months ago, I started living under the same roof with five women who received invitations to come here from an unknown source.
我从半年前开始 和收到不明人士所寄出的邀请函的 五个女人 开始了同居生活
Just as I was starting to get used to this odd lifestyle, one of the ladies, Nanaka Hiraki, was murdered by someone.
The number of mysterious women was reduced to four, and our odd lifestyle instantly became extraordinary again.
谜样的女人变成了四个 奇妙的日常生活 转眼之间就变回不寻常的生活
The number of mysterious women was reduced to four, and our odd lifestyle instantly became extraordinary again.
Yesterday afternoon, at an apartment in Kita Ward, middle-aged male and female were stabbed dozens of times, and ending up being killed.
昨天下午 在东京北区的公寓中 发生了一起中年男女 全身遭到利刃刺伤数十处而死
The murderer has turned himself in.
The man who murdered the internationally famous Nanaka Hiraki was a crazy fan.
杀害了活跃于世界各地的女演员 开菜菜果的凶手是 她的疯狂粉丝
Today, the funeral for Nanaka Hiraki was held.
Over 4,000 fans, actors and other film industry people gathered to mourn her untimely passing.
聚集了影迷、演员及电影工作者等 超过四千人出席 对于菜菜果的早逝感到惋惜
Also, there's something I want to tell you.
Actually, a major movie company was impressed by the sales of your book, and has offered to make Drifting Emotions into a movie.
其实有间大电影公司 在看了书的销量之后 说要将《飘忽不定的情感》拍成电影
They pay me one million yen a month in rent.
Until now, I didn't know who sent the invitations or what their objective was.
(应召女郎俱乐部老板) 虽然直到现在都还不清楚 邀请函寄件人的身份与目的
Nanaka Hiraki figured out who sent the invitations, and was murdered.
The number of mysterious women was reduced to four, and our odd lifestyle instantly became extraordinary again.
谜样的女人变成了四个 奇妙的日常生活 转眼之间就变回不寻常的生活
It's ranked second in sales now.
The two works that everyone wants to see made into a movie are World Theory and Drifting Emotions .
现在最受到大家期待 改编成电影的就是 《世界论》与《飘忽不定的情感》 这两部作品
That's not a novel. It's a book made to create gossip.
It may have sold over a million copies, but Drifting Emotions is totally different than Mr. Hanaki's works.
虽然销量好像突破了一百万本 但《飘忽不定的情感》 和花木的作品根本是天差地别
To be honest, she frightens me.
But she's always concerned for everyone, so she's like the cornerstone of this house.
但我觉得她是最挂念大家的人 就好像是那个家的支柱一样
Nanaka Hiraki figured out who sent the invitations, and was murdered.
The number of mysterious women was reduced to four, and our odd lifestyle instantly became extraordinary again.
谜样的女人变成了四个 奇妙的日常生活 转眼之间就变回不寻常的生活
The deceased woman appears to have been living with Mr. Michima.
According to the neighbor who reported the fire, it started on the first floor and spread quickly.
根据报警的邻居表示 火势以一楼的房间为中心 猛烈向外延烧
According to the neighbor who reported the fire, it started on the first floor and spread quickly.
The flames were extinguished in four hours, but the two-story house was completely ruined.
虽然火势大约在四小时后被扑灭 但两层楼的住宅已全被烧毁
The man who the weeklies praised versus the man who she spent her last night with.
Who is the novelist that the international actress recognized as a real talent?
世界知名女演员所选择 拥有真正才能的会是哪位小说家?
It's quite a tragedy that two people have died in the same house.
I hate to do this now, Mr. Michima, but I have a few questions for you.
道间先生 在这种时候真的是很抱歉 但我有几个问题要问你
First of all, everything about my 17 years of life was written in the invitation.
The invitations started with a summary of the recipient's life and a message from the sender that said, "You're necessary."
邀请函以这些女人的身世 以及寄件人的一句"我需要你" 作为开头
The invitations started with a summary of the recipient's life and a message from the sender that said, "You're necessary."
Then my life was written in detail, where I was born, where I went to school, the part-time jobs I had, my relationships and friends at the time, that I published my debut novel at age 26,
接着还巨细靡遗地写了我至今的经历 出生地、毕业的学校 包含打工在内的工作经历 当时的交往对象与交友关系
Then my life was written in detail, where I was born, where I went to school, the part-time jobs I had, my relationships and friends at the time, that I published my debut novel at age 26,
that my novels were unsuccessful, details about my family, that my father was on death row.
我的小说出版后销量惨淡的事 我家人的事 我的父亲是死刑犯的事
Nanaka and Minami lost their lives.
Those women risked their lives to live in that house while paying me one million yen a month.
这些女人是赌上了性命住进那个家的 还要每个月支付我一百万元
Isn't that why your novels never sold?
They're only selling now because of the scandals surrounding you.
现在会畅销 也只不过是因为那些丑闻而已 我说错了吗?
Everyone in this world has a different set of values.
Among those people, there are a few who look forward to reading my novels.
在这其中虽然只有一小部分 但还是有人喜欢着我的小说
Mr. Michima has received an overwhelming amount of severe criticism.
Mr. Michima, if an author becomes conflicted, he cannot offer a clear conclusion to his readers.
道间先生 作者如果有所迷惘 是无法提示读者明确的答案的
World Theory will now become a movie.
Unfortunately, Nanaka is unable to play the heroine, but I believe that it will be a masterpiece.
虽然女主角无法由菜菜果小姐演出 但我相信这一定会是一部杰作
You're absolutely right. Logic is everything.
Feelings and emotions are imprecise, so when we get caught up in them, that's when things go wrong.
就是被感情或情绪 这种暧昧的东西支配 才会做不出好作品
Feelings and emotions are imprecise, so when we get caught up in them, that's when things go wrong.
The mission for creators like us is not to make what we want, but to deliver what audiences want.
比起自己想要描绘的东西 做出观众想看的东西 才是我们创作者的使命
I didn't think it was particularly interesting or boring.
But whoever wrote it has an incredible aversion to death.
但写这本书的人 对人的死亡异常地抗拒 或者说是在害怕
My heart danced with joy for the first time in a long time.
In six months, I would change an unpopular novelist who feared death into a best-selling novelist who desired to commit murder.
在半年内 将害怕死亡的无名小说家 改造成染上杀意的畅销小说家
With a work this great, the casting has to be brilliant as well.
Mr. Hanaki, like I said before, we've selected Masumi Arimura to play the heroine.
花木先生 如同之前所说的 我们决定邀请存村真纯来演女主角
The invitations said that they might lose their life.
Those women paid me a million yen and put their lives on the line to live with me in that house.
那些女人甚至愿意支付一百万元 赌上性命住在那个家里
I definitely wanted to murder her.
Why did those women risk death in order to live there with me?
那些女人为什么情愿冒着生命危险 也要住进那个家呢?
"Everyone in this world has a different set of values."
I have no doubt that each of them valued money and life differently.
她们每个人不论是对于金钱 还是生命的价值 对所有事一定都有不同的想法