Dataset Viewer
Auto-converted to Parquet
mem_bank
stringlengths
17
324
en
stringlengths
19
275
zh
stringlengths
1
99
Can we go fishing tonight?
I've always wanted to go night fishing.
我一直想要去夜钓的
We've known each other since the third grade.
You didn't already know enough to be impressed?
怎么 难道你已经了解的事 还不足以让你佩服我吗?
You were gonna let me die!
Why you humans do this? !
人类为什么这么做?
We had this big fight and she stormed out, and when she came back, she had totally, like, changed her mind.
Wait, what time was this?
那是什么时候的事?
Is there a commandment against eating ziti?
Take a shower, get dressed.
沒事的,沖個澡,穿上衣服
Give me the God damn money!
What the Hell is the matter with you?
你他妈的怎么了?
What the shit are you talking about?
It's me, Maury. I hope you've finished touching your roots.
我是默利, 你已认祖归宗了吧
She's too young and skinny.
Please, take me instead, Father.
求你了,爸爸,换我吧
What the fuck are you doing? Where is she, man?
You just fucking broke my nose! I don't care!
你打断我鼻子了
"The palanquin awaits me."
Fruits.. flowers.. rosewater..'
`水果.. 花.. 玫瑰芳香水..
Well, that livened up a rather dull meeting.
I just wanted to say thank you.
我只想说谢谢你
May I say, Sir, it has been a pleasure to serve you and yours.
"Miracles come in small packages.
奇迹都是一点一点地降临
The gods fight on their behalf, sire.
If the men hear of this, there will be panic.
若人类听到这个, 他们会惊慌失措
You, have you lost your frigging mind?
Well, he said they were excellent questions.
他自己说我的问题问得很好的.
No, Brok, I want no martyrs.
Death should be a release, not a punishment.
死是解脱,不是受罪
Brendan Conlon, the physics teacher! Brendan Conlon, the civilian!
He's done the impossible.
他完成了不可能的事
Yeah, do that! Please! Thank you.
Hey, I brought you a muffin, boy.
嘿 我给你带来松饼
I thought all photographers were gay.
Oh, well, for a gay guy, he sure likes to stare at your ass.
以同性恋来说他还真爱看你的屁股
Josey, get your ass down here. I got a job for you in the Powder Room.
You're one crazy bitch, you know that?
你可真是个疯婆娘
Come and take me back to Hong Kong
My address is on the envelope I miss you, Hung!
信封后面有我的地址,想念你,阿红
Living down here, I've had time to reflect.
You know what I've come to realize?
想不想知道我反思出什么了
Your troubles are so deep,
I'm fucking stupid, and all you care about is if I screw my boss or not.
我真他妈的愚蠢, 因为所有你关心的只是 我是否和我的老板有染.
We'll show them we're not poor people!
Will Sunday the 25th be OK?
25 号星期天可以吗?
Miss Sylvia Barrett comes to our English Department with a B.A. From Lyons Hall and an M.A. From Hutchins.
She's to be commended for her courage.
她的勇气值得赞扬
One of them is dead, and the other will never again see the light of day.
I know. I saw her on the news.
我从新闻里知道她的事了
This is Dr Brody at the Mayo Clinic,
There's a passenger on your Chicago flight, a little girl named Lisa Davis, en route to Minneapolis.
在你往芝加哥的航机上 有一名乘客 一个叫戴莉莎的小女孩 是前往明尼阿波利斯的
They can't do anything at once, can they? No.
Then we've a little time left to be together. Yes.
-那我们还剩一点时间在一起?
We are sentient means, evolved in an infinite universe.
An infinite extrapolation of our evolution, is to become Gods ourselves.
在进化中有无穷尽的向前发展方向,有无穷的未来可能性 我们自己就是上帝,你明白吗?
Look. Your real father is there.
The other one killed him in a duel. We were deeply in love.
在决斗中另一个人杀了他 我们深深相爱
Being in a relationship.
A life in matrimony, the possibility of a family.
和諧美滿的生活 還有共享天倫之樂的可能
What are they doing in there?
You know, I have no idea.
我不知道
You can save yourselves if you tell me who it was.
Was there one among you who drank from the kettle?
你们其中 是哪个喝了锅子里的汤?
Yeah, but she told me stuff..
Every time she thinks about you, every time she sees you, she gets all moist.
她每一次见到你都会湿
I saw the gun. He was pointing it at the Prime Minister.
He was going to kill him, and I realised I had to scream.
他想刺杀首相 所以我就尖叫了一声
If one of you'll answer one question, we'd have a very good start.
And that question is: Who killed Joey Doyle?
这个问题就是 谁杀了乔·道尔?
Tong's bodyguards have disappeared.
They might be involved with the lost stuff.
他们可能跟遗失的货有关系
Here as the EM surveying advisor.
Coils are used to measure and analyze seafloor electromagnetic fields.
利用线圈测定和分析海底的电磁场
Now get the hell out of my room.
Don't you ever get tired of being so goddamn bitter?
你怨氣老這么大就不嫌煩嗎
and then everything went completely blank.
Direct from washington, d.c.
华盛顿特区直播
Rights are an idea. They're just imaginary.
They're a cute idea. Cute but that's all.
它是种很可爱的想法 可爱,仅此而已
I am going to plant a microphone in the head office of the SD.
But that's heavily guarded, right?
但那里防卫很严,不是吗?
They scapegoat the horses and burros and say:
"There are too many horses and burros, let's remove them."
"有太多的马 和驴,让我们将其删除。"
'Cause it's another world.
It's not just the cultures and the people.
不单是那儿的人和文化
What you got on underneath that raincoat? Oh!
Why must you torture me so?
哦! 你为什么要这么折磨我?
Keep an eye on him. Tell me if he does anything funny.
Don't worry. If he does anything funny, I'll get him.
放心好了,要是他干坏事 我揍他
I think this is communicated not intention
But every time say that is not the point, right?
不过每次都说了 不是这么回事吧?
Ever since Winters made Battalion, you've been the leader of Easy Company.
And you're not gonna be first sergeant much longer.
还有你当上士不会太久了
Do you have any questions Mr. Stevens?
And why I lied, he only knew.
为什么撒谎,只有他自己知道
Whatever they are, Hitler ordered them all destroyed.
Why, if they're just stupid movies?
为什么 如果这不过是些破电影
Why did you come to the Riviera?
To meet someone as charming as you.
为了认识你这种美女
And then he has turned around and given these homes to the people.
-He's a folk hero to them.
-对他们来说,他是民族英雄
The dry cleaning, the bakeries, the everything.
There's also an opportunity here.
这也是一个机会
Cold. It's called "to make me cold."
Cold? Okay. Is the the Albanian Papa?
冷了 好的 是阿尔巴尼亚爸爸吗
I would have given him a 10 if I was a judge.
I would have voted for him.
我会投给他 我给了他10分
Can you really talk to animals?
You're an educated man, Dr. Williams. You tell me.
你是受过教育的人 威廉斯博士 你说呢
I always have, though I never saw you before.
Now I'm your woman. I'll always be your woman.
现在我是你的女人 我永远是你的女人
That's why she has a fever !
I changed outfits 10 times that day.
那天我前前后后换了十套衣服
I'm afraid I can't tell you. The privacy of the confessional and all.
I understand, Father, but this isn't about putting Matt in jail, this is about trying to help him.
我了解 神父 我们不是要把麦特抓去关 而是要帮他
No, I'm meeting my new mother.
I'm Jonah. Are you Annie?
-抱歉,我是乔纳,你是安妮吗?
There he is. Marco Robson.
The trial judge called him a mindless fanatic.
审判他的法官说他是个肆无忌惮的狂热分子
You have to come get me now.
If the other guy's coming back, he'll kill me. He's gonna come back.
另一个人快回来了,他会杀了我
How'd Ronnie get on in the witness box?
Two days he was cross-examined.
一他經過兩天的交叉盤問
We'll show your people how to use this land properly.
How to make the most of it.
-怎样最好地利用它
It smells like urine in this joint. Good job.
What're you doing there, boy?
你在干嘛 孩子?
There it is. That's the crash site.
Today, we are honored to be in the presence of some of the brave men and women, who defied insurmountable odds and lead us to victory over alien invaders 2 decades ago.
今天,我们很荣幸的请到了几位当年 勇敢战斗的男女英雄,20年前他们克服了重重困难 带领全人类赢取了对外星人战争的胜利
I didn't hear you give any ideas.
Anything's better than just hangin' around waiting for 'em to pick us up.
怎样都胜过坐以待毙
Why have you made that strange face? Your mother scolded you on the phone?
I'm scared of heights. Why didn't you tell me earlier?
我有恐高症 -那你干嘛不早点告诉我
So if you'd like to come, it would be great to see you.
Okay, I hope you're well.
好吧,我希望你很好。
I need you to understand.
I know this is hurting you but please forgive me.
我知道这伤了你的心 但请原谅我
I'll help you pay tomorrow.
There's no water, either.
欸,没水欸
No vans, no trucks, nothing.
No big vehicles. No exceptions.
大型车也不行 没有特例
Oh, take off your coat. Just sling it over the bannisters.
Madame Arcati, I want you to meet my first wife, Elvira.
阿卡提夫人,请容我给你介绍一下 我的第一任妻子,艾薇拉
The cup falls down the well until it breaks.
What in the world is that supposed to mean?
到底什么意思?
What, do you think Feng is gonna have scouts here?
No, but you got to win here to get to State.
不是,你必须在这获胜才能去参加州赛
Even Lieutenant Dan would come and watch me play.
I played Ping-Pong so much,
我打了这么多的乒乓球
I want you to understand, it's part of our duty to be ready to sacrifice ourselves.
Now that Uncle Chiu's in danger, it's my responsibility to protect him.
现在潮叔有危险 我的责任就是要保护他
He planted that doubt in her head.
That little nagging sensation.
那种感觉萦绕不去
It was Winston Churchill's.
Dad collects all sorts of rubbish from the great leaders of the Empire.
我爸收集大英帝国 知名领导者的纪念品
You remember them three M-60 machine guns I sold last year outta the five I got? Yeah.
Well, I'm gonna sell the other two tonight.
记得呀 待会我要卖另外两把
I only wish, my son can sleep at night as usual and live like a normal person
What other way do you want him to live?
你想他用什么其他 得方式过日子呢?
-No, there's nothing in the safe.
There is no doll, and my husband never knew Mrs. Roat.
哪有什么娃娃? 我丈夫也不认识罗特太太
For me, he's the one I'm responsible for.
Here, a Muslim and a Croatian.
這裏,一個穆斯林和克羅地亞人
You're actually pretty cute under that mask.
I'm so sorry about what happened.
我对发生的事感到抱歉
Well, he never mentions it.
Oh, well, don't go by me.
那就别听我的
I don't pay him, and now he shuts my loans off!
-End of story, end of project.
-故事讲完了,案子也完了
Please, stop talking. Hello! Stop talking.
Find a guy named Alex Bohemia.
去找一个叫 阿里克斯・波海米的人
I was feeling less strong.
I'll hang a rope between the walls and monkey-climb across.
我会在墙之间投一个绳子 像猴子一样爬过去
Mr. Tidd, care to join us?
Uh, Lurch in the Addams Family?
《亚当斯一家》中的的勒奇?
Just a token really, a trifle. You'll never even miss it.
What I want from you is your voice.
我想要的就是你的声音
That's why you can still find cannibalism practiced today.
So wait, you can justify the act of eating another human being?
那你证明吃人的行为是正当的吗?
You're the one who said marriage was difficult.
Yeah, but I didn't say anything about walking away.
没错 但我从没说过离开这个家
'Rani, please open the door.'
'The number you have called is currently switched off'
你所拨打的电话已关机
I just thought you were angry with me for taking Gerry away.
She wanted you dead, you know. Martin, don't you dare!
她简直恨死你了 马丁 你怎能那么说!
More of what you fancy.
You can turn money into all sorts.
你可以拿它换取一切事物
This one's really the best party of the year, this thing.
They take over the entire floor, and then each room has refreshments from a different country.
他们接管 整个楼 然后每个房间 有茶点 来自不同的国家。
I never thought I would say this, Lil, but I think Ivy's right.
You brought this on yourself.
一切都是你自作自受
Last P is still too high.
Yeah, we got luminosity of 10 to 34.
光度在10到34之间
We got fouled up, Zack. We're lost.
You ought to know that's how it is all the time, Buddha-head.
你應該已經習以為常了,佛頭
I certainly hope so, Mr. Wilder.
I come to you in desperation.
我走投无路了 只有来找你.
They demand that I do this test for evaluation, but this is just nonsense.
So I need you to sign off for me.
所以要麻烦您帮我签个字
End of preview. Expand in Data Studio
README.md exists but content is empty.
Downloads last month
34