mem_bank
stringlengths
14
412
en
stringlengths
16
294
zh
stringlengths
14
1.09k
I know. My son's already dead.
But if they could've stopped this and they didn't, it's going to happen again.
但假如他们本能阻止这种事 却听之任之 那以后还会有类似情况
Nobody thinks you're dumb.
Then why the hell did you sneak this clause to the back of my goddamn contract?
那你为什么把这个条款 偷偷地加进了我的合同里
I'll tell you what I did. I called Alex.
And what I did was call my law school roommate at the DOJ about the anti-trust issues raised by you merging with Gorban.
而我找了我在司法部工作的法学院室友 聊了聊你和哥本合并可能造成的垄断
You know that's not what I meant.
No, you're right, it's the only explanation as to why I wouldn't know what I just saw, which was Harvey and Alex, arm in arm, laughing at me!
不 你是对的 这是唯一能解释 我为什么会不清楚我看到的东西 也就是哈维和亚历克斯 手挽着手嘲笑我
What the hell are you talking about?
Panic, sorrow, self-loathing, hatred, justification, self-loathing again, and rage.
惊恐 悲伤 自我厌恶 憎恨 辩解 再次自我厌恶 愤怒
No need to go down that road, my friend.
Now, picture yourself near the ocean, laying in the sand.
现在 想象你自己在靠近海的地方 躺在沙子上
Not a bad first day.
Speaking of my first day, what's up with that Louis Litt guy?
说到我的第一天 路易・利特那个家伙是怎么回事
Doesn't ring a bell.
That's strange, 'cause according to the incident report the three of you were on duty the night he died.
那就奇怪了 因为根据事故报告 他死的当晚是你们三个值班
That's strange, 'cause according to the incident report the three of you were on duty the night he died.
Even if I were, I wouldn't have anything to say about it, so you can get the fu-out of here.
就算真是如此 我也没什么好说的 所以你可以滚了
But a man is dead, and I need to find out what happened.
For a guy who's not looking to cause any trouble, you sure don't listen too good.
对于一个不是来找麻烦的人来说 你没有做到认真听别人的话
I'm telling you, he's not worth it.
You're one of those assholes who just love getting the shit beat out of him, aren't you?
你就是那种喜欢 被打得屁滚尿流的那种人是吗
You're one of those assholes who just love getting the shit beat out of him, aren't you?
No, I've had the shit beat out of me, and I can tell you, I didn't love it at all.
不 我被打得屁滚尿流过 我可以告诉你 我一点也不喜欢那样
And why would I do that?
Because your name is at the top of the list, and I'm guessing you know what that means.
因为你的名字列于名单之首 我想你知道那意味着什么
Yeah, I'm the scapegoat.
But it also means anything they get, they know it came from me.
但也意味着无论他们知道了什么 他们都知道是从我这里泄露的
And I suggest you use it.
Because I am gonna find out what happened here, and when I do, they are gonna shield themselves from liability and I am gonna end up coming after you instead.
因为我一定会弄清楚到底发生了什么 到那时 他们会为自保推卸责任 那我只能追着你不放
Because I am gonna find out what happened here, and when I do, they are gonna shield themselves from liability and I am gonna end up coming after you instead.
Or you can tell me what I need to know, and I'll leave you out of it.
或者你告诉我我所需要的知道的 我就不把你卷进来
He started complaining saying he was having problems breathing.
I told my supervisor, and my supervisor said he was gonna call the doctor.
我告诉了我的主管 我的主管说他会叫医生来的
Look, did Chris get killed because he was onto something? No.
Well, that kid, he didn't just up and get in a fight without good reason.
-不 -那孩子 他不会毫无理由就卷进打架事件
Did you talk to her about it?
Yes, I did, and she gave me her word that she would never do it again, but she did.
谈过了 她向我保证 下不为例 但她又这样做了
We took Louis off the associates because of his incident with Stephanie.
If I tell him that she's being insubordinate, he'll kill her.
如果我告诉路易她违抗命令 路易会杀了她的
If I tell him that she's being insubordinate, he'll kill her.
Well, I can't believe I'm saying this, but maybe you should take a page out of Louis' book.
不敢相信我会说这个 但也许你该向路易学一招
When Louis first took over the associates, he used to plant a fake associate and fire him in front of the entire class on day one.
And I used to think he was crazy, but Stephanie never would have pulled something like this with Louis.
我过去认为他真是疯了 但斯蒂芬妮从未 跟路易来这一套
I thought that article was maybe too good to be true.
I appreciate that, Oscar, but don't thank me until I get you the answers you're looking for.
谢谢你这么说 奥斯卡 但在我最终如你所愿之前 先别谢谢我
I was about to come down.
Well, I need to talk to you now, because you told me that you wouldn't hand this off, and you did.
我现在就跟你说 因为你告诉我不会把这个移交给别人 你却这么干了
Well, I need to talk to you now, because you told me that you wouldn't hand this off, and you did.
No, I told you that I wouldn't hand it off to Jason, and I didn't.
不 我告诉你我不会把这个移交给杰森 我确实没有
Donna, I'm handling it.
What's going on is that I am a grown woman, and I don't need to be told what to do by someone with less experience as a lawyer than me.
作为一个成年女性 我不需要别人告诉我该做什么 尤其是经验没我丰富的人
What's going on is that I am a grown woman, and I don't need to be told what to do by someone with less experience as a lawyer than me.
Then you're really gonna hate being told what to do by someone with no experience as a lawyer.
那你可能更不想听到没有律师经验的人 告诉你该做什么了
I was recruited to come here.
And I was told that I would be valued for my mind, my billings, and my relationship with my clients.
你们告诉我 我会受到重视 因为我的智慧 我带来的收益 我带来的客户资源
I have had to take shit from Louis.
And now you're asking me to waste my time and my ability on something like this.
你现在还要求我浪费时间精力 在这些事情上面
And Rachel and I took care of it.
Now as for your time and ability, if you don't do whatever assignment Rachel gives you,
至于你的时间精力 如果你不好好完成瑞秋交待的任务
It's Alex's developer, and I just brought him in.
I let him lose one of his biggest clients his first week here, it's a disaster.
第一个星期就让他失去 一个大客户吗 简直是噩梦
You needed backup. That's what I'm here for.
No, I needed to handle the situation, which is what I was doing until you decided to interfere in something that you don't know anything about.
不 我需要解决问题 而我正在解决问题时 你不清楚状况就来搅合
No, I needed to handle the situation, which is what I was doing until you decided to interfere in something that you don't know anything about.
No offense, Rachel, but I did know something about it, and from what I could tell, you weren't handling it at all.
无意冒犯 瑞秋 但我确实知道情况 据我所知 你根本没法把问题解决好
I think I told you that you need to set the tone early on.
Okay, and the tone that you just set is that if you're not there, she can walk all over me.
你刚刚定的基调就是 你要是不在 她就可以骑到我脖子上来了
Well, I don't know what room you were in, but she was doing that anyway.
And what does it say about me if the other associates see me letting her do that?
要是其他律师看到我放任她这么做 他们会怎么议论我
And what does it say about me if the other associates see me letting her do that?
What it says is that you trust my leadership style instead of thinking that you need to fight my fights for me.
你说好了相信我的领导能力 就不应该还以为你得为我抗争
Stephanie needed what I gave her.
And if you think that was me fighting your fights, you don't know what you're talking about.
你要是以为我是在为你抗争 你都不知道你在说些什么
And that is not something that I thought my friend would do to me.
Well, you know what, I never thought I would say this, but maybe you weren't ready for your new position.
我从没想过我会说下面的话 也许你还没为你的新职位做好准备
No, it doesn't matter how long it takes, Louis. We can just charge the time back to some client, right?
'Cause nobody around here gives a shit about anything other than making money anyway.
反正这儿的人只在乎赚钱 其他的事一概不想管
Well, this is the goddamn meeting.
And I happen to think we should keep our word to Mike instead of letting some client bully us.
我觉得应该对迈克信守诺言 而不是任凭客户欺辱我们
Well, I appreciate the input.
But I told you you'd get a vote when I said there'd be a vote, and this isn't a vote.
但我说过 需要投票的时候 会有你的一票 而现在不需要投票
But I told you you'd get a vote when I said there'd be a vote, and this isn't a vote.
As for you, take a look in the mirror, because the only reason that you're pissed about this is your new honeysuckle friend canceled lunch on you for me.
至于你 好好照照镜子吧 因为你生气的唯一原因是 你的新的好友 为了我取消了和你吃午餐
We have a conflict with one of our clients.
Well, that's a nice speech, Mike, but I'm not interested, because there's something in it for you, like always.
说得很好 迈克 但我还是算了吧 因为还是有你的自身利益在里面 一向如此
Well, that's a nice speech, Mike, but I'm not interested, because there's something in it for you, like always.
Oliver, please, look, before you say no, just listen to what I have to say.
拜托 奥利佛 你拒绝之前 起码听一下我要说的话
That's how they want it to look.
I already know they didn't have enough guard staff on duty that night.
我已经知道了 他们那天晚上 警卫人手不够
'Cause I'm new at this.
Then I saw Stephanie treating you like shit, and it felt like she was doing that to me.
我看见斯特芬妮对你那么糟 感觉就像是她在那样对我
I'm not completely ready for this.
And I'm not always gonna get things right, and I got them really wrong today.
我做的事情并不总是对的 而我今天就犯了个大错
Maybe you missed the memo.
If our firm is in any way associated with that case, we lose a huge client.
如果我们的律所和本案扯上任何关系 我们都会丢失一个大客户
Harvey, I'm not working on it.
Then you're gonna put that in writing, and you're gonna deliver it to Alex's client.
那就出一份书面声明 而且要交给亚历克斯的客户
Ironclad Chinese wall. You have nothing to do with this case.
Are you saying you don't trust me?
保证你与本案无关 你的意思是你不信任我吗
Are you saying you don't trust me?
You saying you didn't know what you were doing when you gave it to the clinic?
你是在说你把案子交给诊所时 不知道这意味着什么吗
You wanted to see me?
Yes, I did, I was just wondering, have you redone the assignment that Rachel gave you?
是的 我想问问 瑞秋给你的任务你完成了吗
I came here for a reason.
Because this is where we met, but it isn't where I need to be anymore.
因为这里是我们初见的地方 但现在我已经不属于这里
I just have one question to ask you.
Are you worried about what this woman's gonna think or because you think what we're doing is wrong?
你是在担心这个女人的想法 还是担心我们不合适
Are you worried about what this woman's gonna think or because you think what we're doing is wrong?
Because if this is just about what other people think, it's crazy.
因为如果只是担心别人的想法 那是大错特错
My name is Mike Ross.
I would say nice to meet you, but I'm pretty sure you don't feel the same way.
我很想说很高兴见到你 但我想你肯定不这么想
I was bulldozed into dropping it, just like I was bulldozed into signing this.
Now, I can live with both those things, but I never want to get caught in this situation again.
这两件事我可以接受 但我不希望再发生这种状况
You said I needed a strategy for when it happened.
Well, I used your strategy, and I got over it, but it didn't fix a goddamn thing!
我用了你的策略 放下了这件事 但一点问题都没解决
Don't take no unnecessary punishment.
It's how long you can last. And, you know, how smart you can be in this game.
这项比赛的关键在于 你能坚持多久 有多聪明
Everything I do is based off logic.
It's, "Can I be smarter?" And manning up when it needs to be done.
我会问:"我能再聪明点吗?" 必要时拿出男子汉的气概
It's, "Can I be smarter?" And manning up when it needs to be done.
But there's so many variables in boxing that there's really no such thing as a right thing to do, just a bunch of wrongs.
但拳击中变数很多 没什么正确的路数可言 只是不断地犯错误
To express myself is through a fight.
I watch for your mistakes, try to beat you to the punch.
我时刻等着你犯错误 让我先发制人 把你打倒
My name is Jay Bulger, and boxing saved my life.
I was just an angry kid, getting into fights, headed in the wrong direction.
小时候我是个易怒的孩子 常跟人打架 曾经误入歧途
I was just an angry kid, getting into fights, headed in the wrong direction.
Then, I walked into a boxing gym, connected with the trainer, and I found something to fight for.
后来 我走进拳击馆 跟教练一起练习 找到了我搏斗的目标
You find out what you're really made of.
Years later, I've set out to capture the state of boxing in America.
几年后 我已经开始 了解美国拳击界的状态
Now, there was a time in America when everybody loved boxing.
When fighters like Dempsey, Louis, Marciano, Ali and Tyson were kings of the world.
那时邓普西 路易斯 马西阿诺 阿里和泰森 都是世界之王
When fighters like Dempsey, Louis, Marciano, Ali and Tyson were kings of the world.
So, for the American fighters who still believe in boxing, why do they do it, and what does it take to be champion?
对于依然相信拳击的美国拳击手来说 他们为何会做拳击手 如何才能成为冠军?
Not one of them people that let that shit bother me.
I take that shit and I use it as a motivation to push me to be better at what I do.
我会把困难当作动力 逼着我自己把事情做得更好
I take that shit and I use it as a motivation to push me to be better at what I do.
I'ma be the big champion of the world and take my family out of the hood and get them into a better place.
我会成为世界冠军 带着家人脱离困境 让他们住进更好的地方
Eighteen-year-old Christopher "Lil B-Hop" Colbert is the best amateur boxer in New York City.
He rides the subway, two hours, every day to Flatbush, Brooklyn, so he can train at the very last free boxing gym in New York City,
他每天坐两小时的地铁 到布鲁克林的弗莱布许 这样他就可以到纽约市 最后一个免费的拳击馆训练
I would be in jail or dead.
Sergeant Russo, Teddy Atlas, and the NYPD Boxing Team understand that every kid kept off the street is a kid who doesn't end up in trouble.
拉索中士 泰迪阿特拉斯 和纽约市警察局拳击队 明白每从街头拉回一个孩子 就少一个最后会陷入麻烦的孩子
Sergeant Russo, Teddy Atlas, and the NYPD Boxing Team understand that every kid kept off the street is a kid who doesn't end up in trouble.
And so, when the Police Athletic League, the staple community boxing gyms, shut down their programs, they started Atlas Cops and Kids, which has quickly become one of the most successful boxing programs in the country.
当警察运动联盟 主要是社区拳击馆 关闭了各自的项目时 他们成立了阿特拉斯警察和小孩
It takes a lot of those kids off the streets.
Within six years, we built eight national champions, eight New York Golden Glove champions, and now we've got a couple of pros, you know.
六年内 我们就培养了八个全国冠军 八个纽约金手套拳击赛冠军 我们现在有了好几位职业拳击手
The name B-Hop, it came from the legend Bernard Hopkins.
He was like me. He came off the streets, straight off the streets, winning.
他跟我相似 也是来自街头 从街头走上拳击台 一直赢
Biologically, he's not my son.
Because people were like, "Wait a minute, you got a son in Brooklyn?"
(伯纳德霍普金斯) 有人问我 "你在布鲁克林有个儿子?"
Someone's living the Mexican-American dream.
I don't know if you wanna call it that, but let's say hard work pays off.
不知道你会不会这样说 但努力工作总会有回报
And if I could do boxing 24/7, I would do this 24/7.
But at this time, making $200 every two months, three months, can't do it, can't do it.
但目前来说 我每两三个月才挣200美元 没法做到
I won my last amateur tournament.
So I was like, "Yeah, I'ma just go pro now. Time to go.
所以我说:"对 我要做职业拳击手 该去实现了
Like, that never was really my mindset, to go to Olympics.
My mindset was always to be world champion, to be rich, like Floyd Mayweather.
我只想成为世界冠军 成为富人 像弗洛伊德梅威瑟一样
My mindset was always to be world champion, to be rich, like Floyd Mayweather.
Boxing and gold medal and being in Olympics is dead in America right now.
拳击 金牌 参加奥运会 这一切在美国都死了
Boxing and gold medal and being in Olympics is dead in America right now.
Fighters, they look at Floyd Mayweather, they look how much money he's making.
拳击手都看着弗洛伊德梅威瑟 他们只在乎他能赚多少钱
Fighters, they look at Floyd Mayweather, they look how much money he's making.
"Why would I go in Olympics and get nothing, but maybe some sponsorship from Nike?
"我为什么要去奥运会 除了耐克的一点赞助 什么都得不到?
"Why would I go in Olympics and get nothing, but maybe some sponsorship from Nike?
And I can go right to the pros, and buy me a Bugatti."
我可以直接去做职业拳击手 然后给自己买辆布加迪"
Winning the gold medal, nothing surpasses that.
There are people who can say, "I was a world champion professional boxer."
有人可以说:"我是世界冠军 职业拳击手"
The passion is gone.
So the question is, who has the ability and the desire to get USA men's boxing back on the podium?
那么问题是 谁有那个能力和意愿 让美国男子拳击重新站上领奖台?
Cam F. Awesome is America's all-time winningest amateur boxer.
And his trainer, John Brown, is the president of USA Boxing.
他的教练约翰布朗 是美国拳击联合会的主席
To box for America, you know, he gave up a lot, because, unfortunately, the way our system is, we don't have much money for these guys.
So now he has to live on $1,000 a month that USOC gives him.
所以现在他只能靠美国奥委会 每月给他的一千美元过活
So now he has to live on $1,000 a month that USOC gives him.
And his fixed costs for his car, his rent and his utilities is $900.
他每月的固定开支 包括车子 房租和水电费 总共是九百美元
So that gives him $100 a month to live on.
I mean, I help him, but he goes to the blood bank about once every two weeks and gives blood.
我会帮助他 但他每隔一两个星期就去血库卖血
My mission, my goal, my ambitions, it's not the money.
I want that feeling of sitting next to two dudes from other countries who have to sit there and look happy while they play my national anthem and I get a gold medal.
我想要那种感觉 就是坐在 两个来自其他国家的选手旁边 他们必须坐在那 而且很高兴的样子 而这时奏起美国的国歌 我获得一枚金牌
Cam should have had a shot at realizing his dream in 2012.
He qualified for the US Olympic Team, but then was suspended from competition when he failed to make himself available for drug tests.
他有资格进去美国的奥运代表队 但他被禁赛了 因为他没能去参加兴奋剂检测
I was traveling, leaving the country.
Although I tested negative that same week that they were gonna drug test me,
虽然他们要给我做检测的同一个星期 我的检测结果是阴性
I learned a lot about the people around me.
I decided to legally change my name and become a new person, new attitude, new way of life.
我决定合法地改名 重新做人 用新的态度 新的生活方式
Cam F. Awesome got his first win tonight.
He'll have to fight three more times over the next three days to earn a spot at the Olympic trials, a year from now, in Reno, Nevada.
在接下来三天 他必须再打三场 一年后在内华达州里诺 才能获得资格参加选拔赛
He'll have to fight three more times over the next three days to earn a spot at the Olympic trials, a year from now, in Reno, Nevada.
As if it wasn't difficult enough, this road to the Olympics will be more dangerous than ever.
好像不是那么难 但奥运之路比以往都更危险
But the amateur benefits.
We've been told that safety of the boxer is the primary concern.
我们一直被告知 首先要考虑拳击手的安全问题
But here's the thing.
If one of these fighters gets a bad cut, even from something like an accidental head-butt, they're out.
只要有拳击手严重受伤 哪怕是因为意外的撞头而受伤 那他们就出局了
You're losing a couple of brain cells before you even turn pro.
If I didn't have headgear, and I was getting cut, and beat up, and bruised up, and knocked out,
如果我不戴头盔 然后受伤了 被打了 擦伤了 晕厥了
Everyone in the world, we have the impression that USA is the number one nation in everything.
You are, like, the big brother.
(米尔科沃尔夫 国际拳击协会执行董事) -你们就是大哥
If you send those kids against Russia, man, it's gonna be sad for you.
At the Rio Summer Games, our fighters will be competing with pros without headgear.
在里约夏季奥运会上 我们的拳手 将不戴头盔地跟职业拳手较量